6 Free Social Media Marketing Tools for Your Business
Social media marketing continues to trend upward, and the tools available for your success abound. The best part about social media marketing for your business is the fact that costs are relatively low in comparison to other marketing tactics. Let’s peek at some of the free social media marketing tools that you can combine with your current platforms en route to success.
- Buffer: A social media scheduling software that allows you to manage Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest all at once.
- Hootsuite: A competitor of Buffer that also allows you to manage all your social media streams in one place. This platform allows you to manage multiple business platforms at once and navigate easily with the use of tabs.
- Followerwonk: A spectacular tool for Twitter heavy businesses. This platform organizes followers by characteristics, analyzes accounts that follow or don’t follow you, and tracks when your followers are active.
- Zapier: This service has a ton of uses, ranging from email marketing to CRM conversions to social media marketing. For social media purposes, you can link Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts together for time-saving tactics when making cross-platform posts.
- BuzzSumo: Are you short on ideas for your next social media content calendar? BuzzSumo is a spectacular tool that generates content topics that are trending within your industry or niche.
- Bitly: Are you using excessively long links on your platforms? Bitly is a tool that will shorten your links into a much more useful format for character-limited platforms.